Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thank You

Today, hundreds of people fasted and prayed for me. For me. It means so much to me that so many people are focusing their thoughts and efforts in my behalf. Im not the type of person that likes to be the center of attention, so it almost kind of strange to me. But I am so so grateful!

We can truly feel the blessings of the Lord in our lives as we go through this trial. We are so thankful that he has placed so many wonderful people around us to support and comfort us.

I wish I could give a proper THANK YOU to everyone who fasted and prayed for me today, and every other day! And to everyone who has left me a sweet voice mail, text message, cards, flowers, or meals. I wish I had more time and energy to respond to everyone, but just know that I am so grateful and it means the world to me to have so much support from loving friends and family.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment